Saturday 12 May 2012

Tatty Teddy cards

It's been quite a long time since I made a post here!
I haven't been making many cards as most of my stuff has been packed away whilst I redecorated my craft room but now my new space is up and running and is looking great (it's kitted out in black, white and pink). I'll have to take some photos to post sometime :)

On to my efforts this passed week, this is an anniversary card that my sister asked me to make. She never gives me any idea of what she wants but I know she likes Tatty Teddy so this went down a treat.


I also made a couple of other cards using these Tatty Teddy toppers to put in my card box, I've left them blank inside so I can personalize them when I come to use them.



Lynda-rose xox


1 comment:

  1. This is perfect colouring! Teddy with presents and balloon, is this one stamp or did you combine two? I have one but it doesn't have the balloon or the present on the floor. I'll appreciate your comments.
    Regards,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete