Monday 10 September 2012

Fizzy Moon Christmas


Another Christmas card today, this time I've used a Fizzy Moon decoupage and paper pad.
Pink is my favourite colour so I love the 'For Her' pad :)
The card blank is another 8 x 8 inch one and tomorrow I will make a box for it to go in.

I'm adding my card to the Make it Monday linky party. I've had lots of lovely comments on my cards after putting them on there and I'm thankful for every one. I've also found many blogs to follow from there too.

Lynda-Rose xox

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lynda-Rose. I stopped by from MIM for a closer look at you Fantastic card..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is SO CUTE! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda-Rose, this is stunning, beautiful colour with such a cute cute decoupage...love it.
    Cheers, Elaine

    ReplyDelete